Thursday, December 16, 2010
1. A list of component items associated with a parent item and information about how each item related to the parent item is called as
Ans: Bill of Material
2. An alternate list of component items you can use to produce an assembly is called as
Ans: Alternate Bill of Material
3. An alternate manufacturing process you can use to produce an assembly.
Ans: Alternate Routing
4. The number of units of a resource available in a department is called as
Ans: Capacity Units
5. How many Types of BOM item types are there?
6. Select the correct BOM item type among the following?
a. standard Bill
b. model Bill,
c. option class
d. planning items
7. An assembly that uses the bill of material of another assembly as its bill is called as
Ans: Common Bill of Material
8. A routing that uses the routing of another assembly as its routing is called as
Ans: Common Routing
9. A set of items, bills, and routings can be deleted using ?
Ans: Delete group
10. A business rule that restricts the entities to delete is called as
Ans: Deletion Constraint
11. An area within your organization that consists of one or more people, machines, or
Suppliers is called as
12. A group of departments is called as
Ans: Department Class
13. A prototype part, material, subassembly, assembly, or product you have not yet released to production.
Ans: Engineering item
14. A resource whose capacity can be shared with other departments is called as
Ans: Multi Department Resource
15. The time required to receive a purchased item into inventory from the initial supplier receipt, such as the time required to deliver an order from the receiving dock to its final destination is called as
Ans: postprocessing lead time
16. The time required to place a purchase order or create a discrete job or repetitive schedule is called as
Ans: preprocessing lead time
17. The time required to procure or manufacture an item is called as
Ans: processing lead time
18. An optional identifier you can assign to a component on a bill is called as
Ans: Reference Designator
19. Anything of value, except material and cash, required to manufacture, cost, and schedule products is called as
20. A scheduled period of work for a department within an organization is called as
21. A group of capacity modifications for resource shifts to simulate, plan, or schedule
Capacity is called as
Ans: Simulation Set
22. A calendar that identifies available workdays for one or more organizations is called as
Ans: Workday Calendar
23. Dates that define plant or shift workday variations, including holidays, scheduled maintenance, or extended downtime is called as
Ans: Workday Exceptions
24. The amount of a resource consumed at an operation is called as
Ans: Usage Rate
25. The frozen standard unit cost for a resource is called as
Ans: Standard Rate
26. Subdivision of an organization, representing either a physical area or a logical
Grouping of items, such as a storeroom or receiving dock is called asAns: Sub inventory
Do you think this Article is useful?
The ideas, thoughts and concepts expressed here are my own. They, in no way reflect those of my employer or any other organization/client that I am associated. The articles presented doesn't imply to any particular organization or client and are meant only for knowledge Sharing purpose. The articles can't be reproduced or copied without the Owner's knowledge or permission.