Monday, May 17, 2010
In this below post, I had published information about the parameters related to “Payables Open Interface Import” Program. Info from R12.1.1 instance.
1. Source: It can be any of the below list
Ø Invoice Gateway - Invoice records you entered in the Invoice Gateway window
Ø E-Commerce Gateway- Supplier invoices transferred through EDI
Ø Credit Card- Procurement cards transactions from the credit card issuer
Ø Oracle Property Manager- Lease invoices from Oracle Property Manager.
Ø Oracle Assets- Lease payments from Oracle Assets.
Ø User-defined- For invoice loaded from legacy Systems
2. Invoice Batch Name
Ø Use Batch Control Payables Profile option need to be enabled to use this parameter
Ø Payables groups the invoices created from the invoice records you import and creates an invoice batch with the batch name you enter
Ø While Re-importing the error invoices make sure the batch name remains the same
3. Operating Unit: Filtering predicate when null import program process invoice from all operating units.
4. Hold Name: When this parameter is provided with the hold name, then the import program creates the invoices and blocks them with mentioned hold.
5. Hold Reason: Corresponds to Hold Name
6. GL Date: This value is used as a GL date for the invoices whose GL_DATE columns in interface tables are not populated.
7. Purge. Enter Yes if you want Payables to delete from the Payables Open Interface tables all successfully imported invoice records that match the Source and Group ID of this import
8. Summarize Report: Provides a Summarize report when ‘YES’
Do you think this Article is useful?
The ideas, thoughts and concepts expressed here are my own. They, in no way reflect those of my employer or any other organization/client that I am associated. The articles presented doesn't imply to any particular organization or client and are meant only for knowledge Sharing purpose. The articles can't be reproduced or copied without the Owner's knowledge or permission.