Tuesday, March 30, 2010
Use the below Navigation path to setup a New catalog Group
Inventoryà Setupà Itemà Catalog Groups
- Create an item catalog group with the name “New Catalog” and save.
- Each catalog group will have set of descriptive elements.
- In Item Catalog Group screen click on the Details button.
- For the Catalog group “NewCatalog”, Create 2 descriptive elements with name as ‘CatalogElement1’ and ‘CatalogElement2’ as shown above
- Required check box makes the descriptive element as Mandatory one.
- Description default is used to modify the description of the item. When the description default is enabled, the descriptive element value is considered for the modification of the Description of the Item. This is useful in helping you to easily and quickly identify an Item.
Do you think this Article is useful?
The ideas, thoughts and concepts expressed here are my own. They, in no way reflect those of my employer or any other organization/client that I am associated. The articles presented doesn't imply to any particular organization or client and are meant only for knowledge Sharing purpose. The articles can't be reproduced or copied without the Owner's knowledge or permission.