Friday, January 29, 2010
Invoice Information resides in the below tables,
1. The RA_CUSTOMER_TRX_ALL table stores invoice, debit memo, commitment, bills receivable, and credit memo header information. Each row in this table includes general invoice information such as customer, transaction type, and printing instructions. One row exists for each invoice, debit memo, commitment, bill receivable, and credit memo that you create in Oracle Receivables. Invoices, debit memos, credit memos, bills receivable, and commitments are distinguished by their associated transaction types, which are stored in the RA_CUST_TRX_TYPES_ALL table.
2. The RA_CUSTOMER_TRX_LINES_ALL table stores information about invoice, debit memo, credit memo, bills receivable, and commitment lines. For example, an invoice can have one line for Product A and another line for Product B. Each line requires one row in this table.
3. The RA_CUST_TRX_LINE_GL_DIST_ALL table stores the accounting records for revenue, unearned revenue, and unbilled receivables for each invoice or credit memo line. Oracle Receivables creates one row for each accounting distribution, and at least one accounting distribution must exist for each invoice or credit memo line. Each row in this table includes the General Ledger account and the amount of the accounting entry. The AMOUNT column is required even though this column is null allowed. Receivable uses this information to post the proper amounts to General Ledger.
4. The RA_CUST_TRX_LINE_SALESREPS_ALL table stores sales credit assignments for invoice lines. If Receivables bases your invoice distributions on sales credits, a mapping exists between the sales credit assignments in this table with the RA_CUST_TRX_LINE_GL_DIST_ALL table
5. The RA_CUST_TRX_TYPES_ALL table stores information about each transaction type that is used for invoices, commitments, bills receivable, and credit memos. Each row includes Auto Accounting information as well as standard defaults for the invoices that result.
6. AR_PAYMENT_SCHEDULES_ALL holds the payment schedules for the transactions