Friday, January 29, 2010
These are the main tables which holds Customer Payment information
- AR_CASH_RECEIPTS_ALL stores one record for each receipt entry.
- AR_CASH_RECEIPT_HISTORY_ALL stores all of the activity that is contained for the life cycle of a receipt.
- Each row represents one step., Possible statuses are Approved, Cleared,Confirmed, Remitted, and Reversed.
- AR_MISC_CASH_DISTRIBUTIONS_ALL stores all accounting entries for miscellaneous cash applications.
- AR_DISTRIBUTIONS_ALL stores the accounting distributions for cash receipts, miscellaneous receipts, adjustments,credit memo applications, cash receipt applications, and bills receivable transactions.
- AR_RECEIVABLE_APPLICATIONS_ALL stores all accounting entries for cash and credit memo applications.
- Each row includes the amount applied, status, and accounting flexfield information.
Do you think this Article is useful?
The ideas, thoughts and concepts expressed here are my own. They, in no way reflect those of my employer or any other organization/client that I am associated. The articles presented doesn't imply to any particular organization or client and are meant only for knowledge Sharing purpose. The articles can't be reproduced or copied without the Owner's knowledge or permission.