Wednesday, March 31, 2010
1. What are the important tables for sub-ledger accounting?
2. How the SLA events get generated?
Through the SLA API's in the subledgers' code
3. What are the steps to transfer the data to GL from the subledgers?
Submit Create Accounting / Transfer Journal Entries to GL.
1. Create Accounting
2. Tranfer to GL (includes Journal Import)
3. Post to GL
4. Which process push the data into which tables?
Create Accounting - Subledger tables and xla_events -> xla_ae_headers, xla_ae_lines and xla_distribution_links
Transfer to GL - xla_ae_headers and xla_ae_lines -> gl_je_headers and gl_je_lines
Post to GL - gl_je_headers and gl_je_lines -> gl_balances
Subledger Accounting Balances Update - xla_ae_headers and xla_ae_lines -> xla_control_balances
5. What data will be there in xla_control_balances?
Balances related to Third Party Control Accounts
Do you think this Article is useful?
The ideas, thoughts and concepts expressed here are my own. They, in no way reflect those of my employer or any other organization/client that I am associated. The articles presented doesn't imply to any particular organization or client and are meant only for knowledge Sharing purpose. The articles can't be reproduced or copied without the Owner's knowledge or permission.