Wednesday, December 1, 2010
1. In which table is Purchase order number stored?
2. How many types of purchasing matching option are there?
3. Types of purchasing matching options?
Ans: 2 way, 3 way, 4 way
4. 4. How many types of purchase orders are present in Oracle?
5. 5. The purchase order which consists of Supplier, Item and Cost but doesn’t know the delivery schedules
Ans: Blanket purchase Agreement
6. Which purchase order is a long-term agreement committing to buy items or services from a single source having tentative delivery schedules and all details for goods or services that you want to buy, including charge account, quantities, and estimated cost.
Ans: Planned purchase order
7. How many types of Approval Hierarchies are used in purchasing?
8. What are the types of Approval Hierarchies used in purchasing?
Ans: Employee-Supervisor Hierarchy and Position Hierarchy
9. Purchasing performs matching to verify that purchase order and invoice information Match within tolerance this is called as
Ans: 2 way
10. Purchasing performs matching to verify the purchase order, receipt, and invoice information match within tolerance this is called as
Ans: 3 way
11. Purchasing performs matching to verify the purchase order, receipt, inspection, and invoice information match within tolerance this is called as
Ans: 4 way
12. A statement of the price, terms, and conditions of sale a supplier offers you for and item or items is called as
13. A document you use to solicit supplier quotations for goods or services you need is called as
Ans: Request for quotation (RFQ)
Do you think this Article is useful?
The ideas, thoughts and concepts expressed here are my own. They, in no way reflect those of my employer or any other organization/client that I am associated. The articles presented doesn't imply to any particular organization or client and are meant only for knowledge Sharing purpose. The articles can't be reproduced or copied without the Owner's knowledge or permission.